The CutCardStock Design Team is looking for creative individuals to join our team! If you would like to be considered, here are the details:
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from March 1, 2015 to August 31, 2015
- Create 2 projects per month based on theme/product requirements (a total of 12 projects for the entire term)
- Simple tutorial created to accompany projects, including good quality photos (you will need to be able to edit size of photos) and well written instructions for the reader
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post to publish on assigned day (you must have a Blogger account to be given access to upload your projects)
Selected team members will receive full posting schedule, including monthly themes, product usage requirements and due dates before February 20th.
Design Team members will receive:
- CutCardStock Designer’s Packages loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts
- Gift certificate for CutCardStock.com to choose additional products to work with
- An exclusive team discount for any purchases you make during your term
- Access to a private Facebook group to meet and connect with the other designers
- Your name, picture and link to blog/social media showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page
- CutCardStock.com Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
How to Apply:
- Email Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2015 Winter/Spring CutCardStock DT Call
- Attach pictures of 3 projects showing your work. We would like to see a variety of projects (wedding focused projects, cards, home decor, etc) and a variety of crafting methods (stamping, digital art, altered items, etc). You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects. This will also be a way for us to see your photography skills in action.
- Include links to your blog and any online galleries where you share your projects
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your crafting style, what inspires you, how long you’ve been papercrafting and why you think you would be a great addition to the CutCardStock Design Team!