This time when starting my card I started with my sentiment. Using Versamark Ink I stamped it on Lustre Metallic Card Stock and then layered gold embossing powder over the top.
I carefully cut the sentiment out and then chose the rest of my card supplies.
My silhouette program has been acting up so I decided to make some vellum flowers by hand. I used a circle punch and punched several circles and then spiral cut all of them starting from the inside and working my way to the middle.
The flowers are quickly formed with some liquid glue and rolling them. I began attaching all the items to my card front and then decided to add some color to my flowers and leaves by using a watercolor brush and watercolors.
I really like the finished card with the soft touch of watercolors on the vellum against the spark of the glitter/metallic card stock.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cutcardstock.com products used in this project: