Winter Picture Card by Amber Lawrence
· Cryogen White, 12 x 12
· Coordinating 12 x 12 patterned paper
· Paper trimmer
· Scoring tool
· Favorite adhesive
· Strong adhesive, like 1/4" red line sticky tape
- Cut Cryogen White to 12 x 6 ¼”. Score on the long side at 3 ½” and 7 ¾”.
- Fold on score lines. On smallest end, cut an angle in your paper by lining up the score mark and the corner of the paper.
- Cut 12 x 6 1/8” strip from patterned paper. From the strip, cut one 4 1/8” x 6 1/8” piece. Cut remaining piece at an angle that matches the angle you cut from Cryogen white.
- Adhere down the patterned paper. Create a pocket by adhering down the angle cut piece using sticky tape. This is a pocket that will fit standard 4 x 6 photos.
- Cut a slit on the score fold by using your paper trimmer. This creates a little slot for the ribbon to go through. Measure a piece of ribbon long enough to reach through the slot and around the card. Tie a knot in the ribbon.
- Add pictures and a personal message… Share the holiday memories!