- Red Laquer cardstock, cut to 4 ¾” x 8”
- School themed patterned paper, cut to 4 ½” x 7 ¾”
- School themed embellishment such as a tag, handmade or store-bought
- Matching grosgrain ribbon
- Adhesives, strong liquid and dimensional
- Hole punch, such as the Crop-A-Dile
- Paper lunch sack
- Goodies to fill the sack with (I added three brownies covered in plastic wrap and tied with matching ribbon.)
Adhere down the Red Laquer cardstock to the front flat of the paper sack. Add the patterned paper on top of the red cardstock.
Attach your special embellishment with dimensional adhesive. You can make this as simple or personalized as you’d like.
Fill your bag with special goodies for the teacher. Fold the top over twice and punch two holes in the fold using your hole punch.
Loop the ribbon through the two holes, or tie it in a bow.
Give to the teacher for a great start to the new year! This easy project can be easily adapted.... change the colors and patterns to Fall and fill with pumpkin muffins for a great Thanksgiving treat!