Hi there CCS friends,
It's Pinky today with another CutCardStock project.
With the amazing Orange, Brown and Gold cardstock on sale this
September it's the perfect time to dive into those wonderful rich fall projects.
Today I have an idea for another handmade touch to your fall season.
Why not celebrate fall making your own Home Decor project.
Let me share just how I created this wall decor hanging.
For the flowers:
- Using a flower punch system OR Die Cut Machine- Punch out flower petals with CutCardStock Stardream Metallic Gold Cardstock. It is the perfect weight for these roses.
- Fold and bend each petal by hand for more realistic feel.
- Assemble flower according to manufacturers instructions.
For the frame:
- Peel protective film from from acrylic frame.
- Adhere CutCardStock Pop Tone HOT FUDGE cardstock to back or frame.
- Trim off excess.
- Using copper/coffee colored ultra fine glitter- glitter edges of frame.
- Using handmade CutCardStock Stardream Metallic Gold Cardstock flowers and Glue Dots, adhere flowers to front of frame-mixing in other flowers.
- Using die cut machine and CutCardStock Stardream Metallic Gold Cardstock cut out TITLE.
- Adhere WELCOME FALL to frame.
- Apply magnet or ribbon to the back to hang!
Don't forget just how amazing CutCardStock cardstock is in your die cut machines,
from my Silhouette Cameo to a Sizzix or Cricut- it works perfectly!
I really hope you enjoyed my project today- I know I had alot of fun making it.
I have fallen in LOVE with the amazing quality of the Card Stock here!
CutCardStock Products used in this project: