Good Morning! Jamie back today sharing a fun little box made from Brown Bag Kraft Card Stock, Teal Basis Cardstock, and Dark Purple Basis Card Stock! This box is perfect for small gifts or even as party favors and school treats and those Basis Card Stocks really pop behind the Brown Bag Kraft Card Stock!
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces for the boxes and fold on the score lines.
2. Layer the candle mats together.
3. Adhere the candle mats inside the main box, lining up the candles.
4. This image shows the front of the box with the mats in place.
5. Place adhesive on the three tabs along the bottom of the box and the long side tab. Adhere the box tab to the box side as shown.
6. Bring the long tab up and adhere it to the other tab as shown.
7. Adhere the side together to complete the box. Press on all the tabs to ensure the pieces are pushed down well.
8. Your box should look similar to this now!
9. Next grab the secondary box and place adhesive on the long side tab only. Adhere it to the other side of the box.
10. Insert the secondary box with the open side going into the box base as shown.
11. Push the secondary box all the way down. You may have to wiggle it in a bit to get pass the main box tabs.
12. Fill your box with goodies and close the lid. Embellish as desired!
Thanks so much for stopping by!