I gathered all my supplies and first stamped the images I wanted to watercolor, and embossed them with white embossing powder.
Then, I smeared a bit of my inks on to my work surface and added some color to my flower and leaf images using the handy watercolor brush.
As they were drying, I stamped my sentiment on the same Savoy cotton cardstock using Versafine Onyx black ink. I trimmed it out and snipped in some ribbon ends.
There are coordinating dies for this stamp set, so I cut out my images. I held the dies in place with just a bit of washi tape.
Then it was time to assemble my card. On a card base of Basis Light Yellow, I added a decorative tag from my stash and adhered on my flowers, leaves and sentiment. I used glue dots to adhere the pieces I wanted flat on the tag, and then used 3D Foam Tabs for the flower I wanted to add some dimension to. The Mono Multi helped my secure the tag to the card front.
CutCardStock supplies used: